The CompTIA Security+ certification is an vendor-neutral Information Technology certification that demonstrates competency in:
- Network Security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threat and vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
Why Should I obtain my CompTIA Security+ certification?
- CompTIA Security+ certification proves your abilities to manage system security, network infrastructure, and organizational security.
- Computer security risks are continuing to increase in all fields and pursuing a CompTIA Security+ certification would almost ensure a job in security for years to come.
What jobs will the CompTIA Security+ certification open me up to?
- Security Architect
- Security Engineer
- Security Consultant/Specialist
- Information Assurance Technician
- Security Administrator
The average salary for someone with their CompTIA Security+ certification is $80,066.
Is there anymore information I could learn about the CompTIA Security+ certification?
The maximum number of questions on the CompTIA Security+ certification Exam is 100. The questions are multiple choice and performance-based.
You have up to 90 minutes to take the Exam.
You need a passing score of 750 out of 900 in order to receive your CompTIA Security+ certification.
It is recommended that you already have your CompTIA Network+ certification and two years of experience in technical networking, with an emphasis on security.
If you would like more information on CompTIA Security+ Certification classes and exam, Feel free to give us a call at (813)387-3500 or check out our website at www.nhtampabay.com .